Now-a-days a very well familiar question arises from many sources that if baking soda can kill fleas or not. Many told yes and many told that it doesn’t work at all. But in my sagacity it works. Though I am ensuring you one thing that baking soda can not kill flea larvae. It doesn’t kill larvae; this sentence doesn’t mean that it can not kill fleas. Baking soda is one of the most effective, cheap and fordable natural ingredient which kills adult fleas easily.
You have adorned your sweet home with much furniture and with art effects. The most comforting item that enhances your home beauty is carpet. So make sure your carpet is not affected with fleas. If you have pet animals you may be sure of one thing that there is 99% chance to have flea infestation in your home. And fleas like carpet as it’s oozy and helps them to hatch eggs and greater there population. Sometimes people need such reasonable products to get rid of fleas. Such factor is Baking soda. I can give you some instruction which through you may get an idea about using appropriate amount of baking soda on carpet
How to use baking soda:
1. You will need three things in this process. Those are Baking soda, vacuum cleaner and a big brush.
2. Take 500 gm of baking soda. Sprinkle it all over your carpet evenly. Don’t leave any space because your little enemy is clever enough to escape.
3. Then after applying the soda rub your carpet with the big brush. You can also use broom. Rubbing is important because it helps the soda to go deep into the carpet as there lives our little enemy with their eggs.
4. Leave your carpet minimum 14 hours and maximum 48 hours. It’s hard though to leave you home space but before applying baking soda on carpet be sure that the room remains locked or out of purpose.
5. Then vacuum your carpet and seal the bag for sometime. It’ll make sure that flea eggs are hatching. Then take the bag to a silent place where it can’t irritate you or even other people. Repeat the process after 15 days. If flea problem is acute then repeat it after 7 days.
To get rid of fleas using Baking soda along with other natural ingredient:
1. In this process you’ll need 300 gm of Baking soda, 200 gm of salt and 1/4 cup of tree tea oil.
2. Add the entire ingredient. Be sure that your mixture remains a bit dry. I am telling you this because I told you to use tree tea oil. Oil can make your ingredient a bit wet but not much.
3. Apply the Baking soda mixture into the carpet evenly. Then again rub it with brush.
4. Leave your carpet for more then 24 hours. Then vacuum the carpet as I told you before.
5. Repeat the process each week to get a better result.